Saturday, February 11, 2012

Chocolate Mousse

Chocolate Covered Katie made this Chocolate Mousse.

As I said before, I've been really into desserts lately and the ingredient list was short so I decided to whip it up!

Ingredients:
  • 1 package of Mori-Nu silken-firm tofu
  • 1 tsp Cocoa Powder
  • 1 1/2 cups Chocolate Chips
  • 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
  • 2 Tbsp Milk Alternative (Soy)
  • Pinch of Salt
  • 2 Tbsp Agave Nectar
First, Melt the chocolate chips. This is the brand that I used.


This is the brand of Tofu that you need to buy, it's in the grocery section not the refrigerated section. It's normally in the "ethnic foods" aisle.

Then, Combine the rest of the ingredients in the food processor and blend.

It's dark chocolate rich mousse and a little goes a long way. I thought about putting it on pancakes for breakfast tomorrow. Or maybe between layers of a cake... Maybe this cake?
Or just in a bowl!

or on a strawberry?
Happy Eating!

No comments:

Post a Comment