Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Mexi Pizza

I could wander around Whole Foods like my husband could wander around a bookstore. I like to get my book and get out, and really, I'd rather buy online. If Chris could buy groceries online, he would. I love meandering around the grocery store being inspired.

Whole Foods has so many organic things that the other stores don't have, like Organic Pizza Crusts! I saw these a while back and they make pizza even easier, and it's already pretty dang easy.


Italian pizza can be boring, so we like Mexi Pizza! This recipe is something we eat probably once a month.

1 Crust
1/4 cup Tomatillo Salsa
1/2 can Black Beans
1/2 cup Corn
5-6 baby Tomatoes cut into slices
Diya Cheddar Flavor

Smooth the salsa over the crust. add beans, corn, and tomatoes. Sprinkle with cheese! If my husband didn't hate cilantro I'd probably top it with some fresh cilantro.


Happy Eating!

No comments:

Post a Comment