Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Meal Planning!

Chris and I are trying something fun this week... it's VEGETARIAN WEEK. When Chris and I met I had been a vegetarian for about a year and a half. 6 months later He had converted me into a fish and chicken eater and not too long after that my vegetarian days were over. I loved being a vegetarian. I'm super super excited about this meal plan! plus... I am working during the day almost all week which means dinners together.

Monday:
Dinner: Edamame & Publix Sushi

Tuesday:
Lunch: Edamame, Corn, and Tomato Succotash.
Dinner: Spaghetti Squash, disguised as pasta, with tomato sauce and garlic bread.

Wednesday:
Lunch: Black bean and soy crumble Chili, maybe in the slow cooker!?
Dinner: Pumpkin Risotto, loosely using this recipe.

Thursday:
Lunch: Zucchini with Quinoa, using this recipe.
Dinner: Stuffed Peppers, using leftover chili for stuffing.

Friday: (Melissa working a double)
Leftovers.

Saturday: (Melissa working a double)
Leftovers.

Happy Vegetarian Eating!

No comments:

Post a Comment