Friday, October 15, 2010

Grocery Shopping

It feels like the same thing every week around here. I shop for groceries. I tell you about how much I spent. sigh.
Why don't you tell me what you're spending! I "try" to spend about $60 a week. What is your budget? Do you think I'm under budgeting or overspending?

This week:
2 Kashi Frozen Dinners - Coupon! saved $3
2 Kashi Frozen Pizzas - Coupon! saved $3
2 Dannon Greek Yogurts - Coupon! saved $1.10
1/2 gallon Skim Organic Milk
2 Heads of Broccoli
1.72lbs Gala Apples - Coupon! saved $3
1 box Organic Granola - Coupon! saved $1
4pack Canned Corn
4pack Canned Green Beans - BOGO saved $4.99
2 Luna Energy Bars - Coupon! saved $1
Febreze Spray - Coupon! saved $1
Cascade Dishwasher Soap - Coupon! saved $.25
Swiffer Duster Refill - Coupon! saved $1
Charmin T.P. - Coupon! saved $.25
Glad Trash Bags - Coupon (joint coupon on 5 P&G items) saved $3
Glad Flexible Straws (i LOVE these!) a bargain at $.59
Gillette Deodorant - Coupon! saved $.50

TOTAL coupon savings: $18.10

1 comment:

  1. Mel...where do you get your coupons? I am new to the grocery budgeting and need to be including coupons :0) Thanks!

    ReplyDelete