Thursday, October 28, 2010

Status Update

I've been sick all week and I hate being sick. I know, no one likes being sick, but I really hate it! Unfortunately, that has been my life; waking up late, walking to the couch, and napping on the couch all day. I went to a Walgreen's Take Care Clinic yesterday after being sent home from work. I'm now pumped full of inhaled steroids and antibiotics. I'm feeling the most awake I've felt all week, although I am still in my pajamas past noon.

To the point... I did not meal plan, grocery shop, or cook anything. Our eating out budget has skyrocketed this month and I am so ashamed I'm not even going to tell you how much we are over, it might be about double. Sigh. There is a feeling of complete failure when you look at your spreadsheet and realize that you didn't meet your goals. On a positive note, we may have totally overspent but we didn't swipe any credit cards!

I have little to blog about considering there has been a lot of nothing at my house.
Eliza did leap onto the couch to cuddle with me which made me feel better for 3 minutes until she stepped on me and about crushed me. Here is a blurry picture of my week with the two puppies.


No comments:

Post a Comment