Monday, October 25, 2010

Stuffed Zucchini

For our vegetarian week I included these Stuffed Zucchini in our meal plans. I love making stuffed Zucchini. Something about making those little zucchini boats all carved out in the middle. They're so cute!

I (pretty much) followed a recipe too! I didn't measure anything but I did look at the ingredent list! The recipe is from Real Simple. I love their meal ideas and I often get a lot of inspiration from the website and the magazine. It's nice to have a recipe base that uses ingredients I actually have. What good is a recipe that calls for things I never keep in the house?

Real Simple also includes nutrition information on all their recipes, which is so great! Here is the one for this recipe. It's high in fat, thanks for the cheese, almonds, and olive oil. Keep in mind that the amounts are estimates, and if you added or removed an ingredient it could change.

Nutritional Information

  • Per Serving
  • Calories 452
  • Fat 28g
  • Sat Fat 6g
  • Cholesterol 15mg
  • Carbohydrate 34g
  • Sodium 883mg
  • Protein 20g
  • Fiber 7g
  • Sugar 5g

Happy Eating!

No comments:

Post a Comment