Monday, October 4, 2010

Picnic Lunch

As the weather is changing and fall is already officially upon us I've been getting into the spirit. Pumpkin decor, pumpkin cupcakes, pumpkin muffins, pumpkin coffee, pumpkin beer... The list could go on and on. It is still Florida though and fall weather means perfect weather for a picnic!

Chris and I had a picnic lunch today at Rollins and was so beautiful. I made us some shrimp salads with white shrimp, baby spinach, tomatoes, orange peppers, and avocado. Simple flavors like that can be the best. We had an apple and a clementine for dessert. Here is the link to my calorie approximations for the salad.

Do you like to take fall picnics? Your meal might look tropical like mine, but it probably looks more northern. If I lived up north I think my picnic menu would include pumpkin coffee, baked apples, and roast beef sandwiches with horseradish sauce. What does your imaginary picnic menu have on it?

Happy Picnic-ing!

No comments:

Post a Comment