Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Tuesday

Tuesday night we had dinner with our friends at Thai Basil.

Do you like thai food, because I love it! Chris had the Pad Thai which, I realized, I had never tried before. Pad Thai is a rice noodle dish with a red chili sauce that is sweetened. It was a little sweet for me actually. I had the Yellow Curry Chicken, which is onions, potatoes, and carrots in a mild yellow curry coconut milk stew. It was delicious.

My favorite part though isn't even the delicious foods, it's the Jasmine Tea & Jasmine Rice. I've been trying to cut back on my coffee (it's not going well, as I sit here with my mug) but I love Jasmine, it's the smell. The smell is so calming and restorative. Smells can play a big part in which flavors we like. Curry, for example, Chris doesn't like the smell and wouldn't kiss me last night after I enjoyed my dinner. :) What smells do you like?

How's your week turning out? Are you making the items you planned or has there been some unexpected trips to the store? We're on track for some steak quesadillas tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment