Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Cheryl's

Have you ever been to Cheryl's Website?
They ship cookies and delicious baked goods.
Normally... that means they send nasty hard things called cookies and they sit in people's homes and conference rooms until they get thrown away.
This stuff isn't like that!

I've sent Chris baskets of goodies for Valentine's Day and Halloween. (Boys are hard to buy gifts for... I send cookies.) I got the halloween mug from his present last year out of the closet this week. Married Tip: Make sure you like the gifts you give your spouse because they will be coming home to your house!

If you want to send something pumpkin themed all the fall stuff is out and I got a coupon in the mail that I am sharing with you!

$10 off any purchase of $40 or more. Use code: SCARE10 before October 31, 2o1o.

If you want to send something to me, I like this adorable pumpkin bowl.
Happy Saving Money!

No comments:

Post a Comment