Saturday, September 18, 2010

Kitchen Shopping

Living in Orlando we have a bunch of outlet malls. People come from miles away to partake in the cheap shopping. It's stressful.

I went to Sarasota with my mom this week end on the way to the beach, we stopped at their outlet mall. It seems so un-stressful since they aren't the ones in Orlando.

PLUS... there are three kitchen stores. heaven. What is it about useless gadgets and kitchen-aid attachments that is so exciting? I am not sure but I love kitchen shopping.

Everything was halloween themed; pumpkin cookie cutters, bat hot mitts, spider spatulas. I was very proud of myself though, the only thing that left the store with us was some Keurig Pumpkin Spice Coffee Cups. Unfortunately since we were on the way to the beach and my Keurig is at home, I can't try them until I get home.

Happy Kitchen Shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment