Friday, March 2, 2012

I eat what everyone eats - Breakfast

Breakfast doesn't have to be eggs and bacon. I love eating vegan breakfasts.
Here are some of my favorite breakfasts:

Pancakes! This one is a strawberry shortcake pancake from Chocolate Covered Katie. It has coconut oil in it instead of less healthy oils. Pancakes are amazing.


Smoothies! This is a smoothie I made with frozen berries, soy yogurt, and coconut milk. You can totally skip the animal dairy in a smoothie and even added sugars!


Bagels! Oh man I love bagels. This sprouted wheat bagel has 10g of protein in it and only .5g of fat. Skipping the oversized cheese bagel can still be fulfilling. I liked adding tomato and spouts for extra flavor.


I am a total breakfast fanatic, It's really important to start your metabolism and day off in the morning. Maybe try a vegan breakfast one day this week?!

Happy Eating!

1 comment:

  1. I am on a total smoothing kick right now! I've been doing lots of spinach, berries, bananas, coconut milk, and a splash of orange juice for tartness. I love your blog, by the way!

    ReplyDelete