Monday, November 1, 2010

Meal Plans

I liked having a theme last week so we have a theme this week! It's pre-thanksgiving week. I know it's not thanksgiving yet but hopefully I'll be able to work with most of the traditional thanksgiving ingredients to get used to them before the big day! Plus, I love thanksgiving.

Monday:
Roasted Brussel Sprouts, Mashed Potatoes, and Mushroom Chicken.

Tuesday:
Chipotle Skirt Steak Salad with Sweet Potatoes and Poblano Pepper.

Wednesday:
(Lunch) Turkey Sandwiches with Cranberry Dressing and Chilled Green Bean Salad

Thursday:
Shepherds Pie with Lamb, Carrots, and Brussel Sprouts.

Friday:
Leftovers

also... I think I'm going to buy the $9 ceramic turkey from ZGallerie for a centerpiece. It's small, but so is my table.

Either that or I love love love this "floral" arrangement. It's made out of Purple Cauliflower, Artichokes, Asparagus, and Sage. How super fun?

Thanksgiving is amazing.
Happy Eating!

No comments:

Post a Comment