Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Meal Planning!

Every part of me wanted to do a soup theme this week. Seriously. Black beans soup, broccoli and cheese soup, tomato soup, pumpkin soup. I can't do it to Chris though. I mean, he will be eating soup! but not every night :)

Tuesday:
Black Bean Burgers with roasted carrots and sweet potatoes

Wednesday:
Broccoli Cheese Soup

Thursday:
Chicken and Black Bean Quesadillas

Friday:
Lamb Shank Stew with Carrots, Potatoes, and Zucchini (using this recipe)

Saturday:
Eggs and Breakfast Potatoes, using both white and sweet potatoes.

1 comment:

  1. I love to menu plan & eat soup A LOT too! However, sometimes life gets in the way and I just can't get those menu plans done on a weekly basis. I finally gave up and signed up for E-Mealz so they plan my menu & grocery shopping list for me. I'm in love. :)
    Heather @ www.savingmoneylivinglife.com

    ReplyDelete