Monday, April 16, 2012

Snacks

Road Trips deserve snacks.
I mean, that's a given.
If we don't agree on that statement it's likely we won't agree on anything else so you can probably stop reading now.

Classic road trip snacks at my house were pringles, grapes, chicken salad, and maybe cheese-its. My dad always wanted my mom to make tuna salad but she hates the smell of tuna, so we had chicken.

What do you take on your road trips? I'm normally a huge blueberry fan on road trips since there is no mess, but I had to take all my snacks on the airplane before our road trip even began so fruits and vegetables were out.


Re-vamped vegan snacks look a little different. Plus my favorite friend is gluten-free!
Here is what I found!

Organic Dried Apricots
Organic Dried Mango
Organic Cinnamon Rice Cakes
Organic Pistachios
2 Primal GMO-free Seitan Jerkeys
1 Vegan Candy Bar

Happy (road-trip) Eating!

No comments:

Post a Comment