Sunday, January 9, 2011

Saving Money!

Publix Original Total: $85.19
Publix Price Savings: $11.82
Coupon Savings: $10.95
New Total: $62.42

It's been a few weeks since I've been talking about coupons because the advertisements have been rather bland. Nothing exciting to talk about.
I had a few good ones this time.

Prego Pasta Sauce was on sale BOGO plus I had a coupon!
Honest Tea was on sale for $1.25 a bottle (individual bottles) plus I had a $2 off coupon if you buy 5.
Coffee Mate Creamer was on sale for $1.50 plus a coupon!
Treasure Cave Crumbled Blue Cheese was on sale for $2.50 plus I printed a coupon!
Spice Island Vanilla Extract was $6.99 for 2oz while McCormick's was $7.49 for 2oz, McCormick's has corn syrup in it plus I had a coupon for $1 off Spice Island. Super Bonus!

Did you get any good deals this week?
Happy Shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment